Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Total Bliss

This has been the best month of my entire life- how did I get so lucky!! I am so in love with my husband its insane :)

Other than being happily married- school and work pretty much take over our lives.

We are finishing our apartment, constant dish-washing, buying cars and this and that.

I am so grateful for this beautiful and crazy life that we get to live together!!


Enjoy an overload of wedding pics now :) Video to come soon!

Shots by Chelsieclarkephotography.com


Without these two- none of this would have been possible. Thank you for everything! I'm especially grateful that you shoved me out the door to get on a flight to Jerusalem for the semester :)

So so happy!






Just following in the footsteps and tradition of my cute sister :)
 



I'm gonna be honest. It is difficult to get a good pic of everyone in the fam at the same time...












He treats me like a princess in every way




























My sweet dad learned an entire dance to perform with me for our "daddy-daughter dance"
It was the best!

Wouldn't be a hit if my awesome sibs hadn't joined in at the end!











 
Obviously the best day of my life. I don't have many comments because the pictures can speak for themselves :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment